ctcLink Update: Get help registering for fall quarter classes!
Do you need to register for fall quarter classes? Get one-on-one assistance from Yakima Valley College staff to help navigate our new registration process through our ctcLink portal and mobile app.
YVC’s Pathway Navigators are available to provide in-person assistance at the Registrar’s Office in Deccio Higher Education Center (Building #8) during the following times.
June 10 – 17
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Starting June 21
Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
NOTE: The college is closed June 20, July 4, and Fridays during the summer.
You can also schedule an appointment with one of YVC’s Pathway Navigators for assistance with class registration. Contact the Navigator in your Pathway for assistance.
- Arts & Humanities Pathway – Karla Rabadan (email@example.com | 509.574.4694)
- Business Pathway – Bertha Gonzalez (firstname.lastname@example.org | 509.574.4728)
- Exploratory Pathway – Alex Bazan (email@example.com | 509.834.4506)
- Healthcare Pathway – Vanessa Tucker (firstname.lastname@example.org | 509.574.4892)
- Social Sciences & Education Pathway – Karla Rabadan (email@example.com | 509.574.4694)
- STEM Pathway – Vanessa Tucker (firstname.lastname@example.org | 509.574.4892)
- College & Career Readiness Pathway – Brenda Montoya-Roman (email@example.com | 509.574.4767 | Calendly appointment)
- Re-Entry Navigator – Alex Bazan (firstname.lastname@example.org | 509.834.4506)
Remember, you must activate your ctcLink account before registering for classes. When you receive your new ctcLink ID number, be sure to write it down and keep it in a safe place. If you encounter issues with ctcLink account activation or other technical difficulties, please contact the HelpDesk at 509.574.4717.