You need to complete an application to YVC if:
- You have never been a student at YVC
- You haven’t attended YVC for a year or more (if you missed both Fall and Spring quarter.)
- You are attending are a high school student and want to take college classes.
- You are transferring from another college
- You are an international student
Students typically hear back a few days after submitting the application fee. If it has been longer than a week, check with admissions to verify your payment has been received.
Yakima Valley College (YVC) is committed to an open-door policy and encourages the use of its postsecondary educational opportunities and services by the whole community. All community members, whether or not they possess a high school diploma, may enroll at the college without regard for their past educational record. The chief criterion is that every applicant can benefit from college programs.
Yes. You can pay your tuition online and avoid waiting in the Cashier’s Office line.
No. The Office of Registration & Records cannot extend any student’s tuition due date.