ctcLink Update: Logging into your YVC accounts
We’re excited to welcome you to Yakima Valley College this summer! With classes starting next week, we wanted to make sure you know how to log into YVC services you’ll be using. You’ll also find information below about advising and help with class registration.
After activating your ctcLink account, you’ll receive a ctcLink identification number (called an EMPLID) that you’ll use to log into ctcLink to search and register for classes, update your personal information, and complete other college business. See the image below for an example.
Login page: myaccount.ctclink.us
Username: ctcLink ID number (EMPLID)
Password: Your ctcLink password
For step-by-step help guides and tutorials for using ctcLink, visit our ctcLink Resources for Students.
You’ll use your YVC student email to log into Canvas. See the image below for an example.
Login page: yvcc.instructure.com
Username: YVC Student Email
NOTE: Your default YVC student email password (PIN) is your birthdate in the following format: MMDDYY. If you were born in the months January through September do not use a zero before the month. For example, if your birthday was June 2, 1998, your PIN would be 60298. You can change your PIN after logging in.
You’ll use your YVC student email and associated PIN in the college’s computer labs. Also used to log in on the borrowed laptops. See the image below for an example.
Username: YVC Student Email
If you haven’t yet, we strongly encourage you to activate your ctcLink account.
Get help registering for classes
Do you want to talk to an advisor? Your faculty advisor may not be available during summer quarter and breaks in instruction. You can still get help with choosing classes and registering for classes from Yakima Valley College Navigators.
Navigators are available to provide in-person assistance at the Registrar’s Office in Deccio Higher Education Center (Building #8) Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., during the summer.
You can also schedule an online or phone appointment with a Navigator for assistance with class registration. Contact the Navigator in your Pathway for assistance:
- Arts & Humanities Pathway – Karla Rabadan (email@example.com | 509.574.4694)
- Business Pathway – Bertha Gonzalez (firstname.lastname@example.org | 509.574.4728)
- Exploratory Pathway – Alex Bazan (email@example.com | 509.834.4506)
- Healthcare Pathway – Vanessa Tucker (firstname.lastname@example.org | 509.574.4892)
- Social Sciences & Education Pathway – Karla Rabadan (email@example.com | 509.574.4694)
- STEM Pathway – Vanessa Tucker (firstname.lastname@example.org | 509.574.4892)
- College & Career Readiness Pathway – Brenda Montoya-Roman (email@example.com | 509.574.4767 | Calendly appointment)
- Re-Entry Navigator – Alex Bazan (firstname.lastname@example.org | 509.834.4506)