We are a learning service, not an “editing” service, and will not correct your work for you.
Please allow two business days for our response.
Ask specific questions or direct us to specific areas in your draft, or you may ask a general question if you don’t have a draft yet.
Here are some examples of the kinds of questions you could ask:
- Do my ideas seem to be in order? Are they organized?
- Is my introduction interesting?
- Does this part make sense? (point us to a specific paragraph or paragraphs)
- Is my thesis clear? What is a thesis, anyway?
- Do I have a main point? What is it?
- I have been told I write a lot of run-ons. Do you see any run-on sentences? or How can I correct them?
- Am I citing my sources correctly? Our instructor wants us to use MLA (or APA?) format.
- Am I using semicolons correctly?