Located in the lower Yakima Valley, the Grandview Campus provides comprehensive educational services to time-bound and place-bound students within the southern portion of the YVC service district. Students from Bickleton, Grandview, Granger, Mabton, Prosser, and Sunnyside take developmental, vocational, and college-transfer courses.
The Grandview Campus offers courses that support a variety of student goals. For example, individuals may enroll in English Language Acquisition (ELA formerly known as ESL) classes to learn English, while others wanting to earn a General Educational Development (GED) certificate, can take classes and the GED test in Grandview. Further more, students can complete one of several information technology certificates as well as the transferable associate in arts and associate in business degrees at the Grandview Campus.
Grandview Programs of Study
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Business Management
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Information Technology Networking
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Dental Hygiene
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Teacher Education
- Associate in Arts – DTA
- Associate in Business – DTA
- Associate of Applied Science Degrees and Certificates
- Medical Assisting Degree & Certificate
- Medical Billing & Coding Degree & Certificate
- Nursing Assistant Certificate
- Phlebotomy Certificate
- Tree Fruit Production Degree
- Winery Technology Degree & Certificate
- Vineyard Technology Degree & Certificate
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education
- Education Department
- Information Technology
- Prerequisites for the following competitive entry programs:
- Dental Hygiene
- Radiologic Sciences
YVC has over 55 degrees and 100 certificates available.
Campus services and resourses
The campus has a workforce education building that houses winery and vineyard technology and allied health programs, thus offering more learning opportunities to students at the Grandview Campus.
Courses are also available that apply to various vocational and transferable degrees on the Yakima campus in areas such as agriculture, early childhood education, elementary education, allied health, business, criminal justice, and natural science.
To facilitate the learning of students, the Grandview Campus offers a complete array of student services including advising, financial aid, admission, registration, cashiering, disability support, and placement services. The campus is also equipped with an open-access computer lab for students and a tutoring center.
Day and evening courses
Recognizing the obstacles of time and location, the Grandview Campus offers classes during the day and evening to make learning opportunities accessible to working students. Moreover, students may take eLearning courses via interactive television (ITV) and the internet so they do not have to travel to Yakima.
Grandview Campus Contact Information
If you have additional questions, contact the Grandview Campus at (509) 882-7000.