Yakima Valley College Employment
Yakima Valley College encourages diversity. Applicants with multicultural experience and/or backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Yakima Valley College accepts applications through our online application system and only for current open recruitments. Only authorized employees have access to the applications submitted. You will need an email account in order to register and apply online. You may obtain a free email account from various providers.
Search & apply for open positions using our online application process start by clicking one of the links below:
Contact us: 509.574.4670
Frequently asked questions about the application process.
Tips for Successfully Applying for Employment at Yakima Valley College
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Read and follow the application instructions for each vacancy announcement and submit all required materials by 5:00 p.m. on the stated deadline.
- Tailor your cover letter to address the minimum qualifications and desirable qualifications.
- Answer each Minimum Qualification thoroughly using specific examples.
- Address as many Desirable Qualifications as possible using specific examples.
- Proofread, Proofread, Proofread
- Look for awkward or run-on sentences and use spell check.
- A word can be spelled correctly but be inappropriate for what you are attempting to communicate.
Salary and Benefits
Yakima Valley College benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, retirement, long term disability and life insurance, vacation days, holidays, sick days and personal days along with reduced tuition for many classes. Salaries and benefits depend on the position.
If you have questions, please call the Human Resource Services Department at 509.574.4670 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with the recruitment process will be accommodated to the extent reasonably possible. For assistance contact the Human Resources Services Department at 509.574.4670.
Yakima Valley College does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, genetic information, or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment. All inquiries regarding compliance should be directed to the Director of Human Resource Services, YVC, South 16th Ave. & Nob Hill Blvd., Yakima, WA 98902; or call 509.574.4670.
Take part in the success of Yakima Valley College by joining our team, serving our students & community and developing your career.