Placement Testing Information
All testing services are being provided online. Our campus locations are currently closed to the public.
Placement Testing Instructions
To receive your testing information we will need the following information:
- Student Name
- All students must have applied to the college
- Student ID Number (Located in your Welcome Letter/Email after you applied)
- Send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- YVC staff will respond to you within two business days with directions for accessing the online assessments tools
Running Start applicants:
- Testing Services will be closed on all holidays and college closures.
- If you have a disability requiring testing accommodations, please contact Disability Support Services at 509.574.4956 or TDD 509.574.4677. and Grandview in 509.882.7042.
Retesting is by permission only; see a test proctor for instructions. No retests allowed after starting or taking a math class at YVC.