ctcLink Production Environment – System Maintenance
Upcoming ctcLink Outage: Saturday, August 26 from 5 a.m. to 1 p.m.
On Saturday, August 26, ctcLink will be temporarily offline for system maintenance. The maintenance window is from 5 a.m. to 1 p.m. with the following expected impacts:
- ctcLink will be unavailable for the first hour of the maintenance period (5 – 6 a.m.).
- Admissions (OAAP) and HighPoint HCX mobile pages will be unavailable during the entire maintenance period.
- The Campus Solutions pillar will be unavailable during the maintenance period.
- Integration between CampusCE and ctcLink will be unavailable during the maintenance period.
- After the first hour of maintenance the Portal, HCM, and Finance pillars will remain online for the remainder of the maintenance period.
Canvas will still be available during maintenance, but you will need to access it directly rather than through ctcLink from 5 – 6 a.m.
Please plan ahead for this outage. This date is set by the Washington State Board for Community & Technical Colleges and affects all colleges in the state. For more information about planned ctcLink outages, visit the SBCTC website.