ctcLink Update: Summer & Fall quarter class schedules now available
Now that ctcLink is live, we want to offer you a few tips on registering for Summer and Fall quarters and where to find financial aid information.
- You must activate your ctcLink account before registering for Summer and Fall Quarter classes. If you haven’t yet, activate your ctcLink account now. When you receive your new ctcLink ID number, be sure to write it down and keep it in a safe place. If you forget your ctcLink ID after you activate your account, you can retrieve it through our online ctcLink ID lookup tool.
- You are encouraged to carefully read our step-by-step enrollment help guides and tutorials. This will help you become more familiar with the new registration system.
- Summer and Fall Quarter class schedules are now available for you to preview so you can start planning. Registration for Summer Quarter begins Tuesday, May 31, for returning students using the new ctcLink system. Registration for Fall Quarter begins Wednesday, June 1, for returning students.
- Learn how to find your advisor and get your enrollment verification date (formerly called your registration date) in ctcLink.
- Course permission numbers (formerly known as entry codes) will be available when registration opens and can be obtained from the course instructor.
- Step-by-step guides about how to enroll in a class and do other things using ctcLink are available in our online ctcLink tutorials. Some quick tips are below.
- If you encounter issues with ctcLink account activation or other technical difficulties, please contact the HelpDesk at 509.574.4717.
Quick Tips for Using the New Class Schedule
Following are three important things to note when using the new class schedule.
- Make sure to select Summer 2022 or Fall 2022 in the term dropdown menu to see classes available during those quarters. It defaults to our current quarter, so you may see Spring 2022. (Refer to Step 5 in our Search & Enroll in Classes tutorial.)
- Common Course Numbered (CCN) classes are listed as a separate subject. You will want to search for classes in both subjects to see all your options. (For example, “Communications” and “Communications (CCN)”.
- Make sure to uncheck the “See Open Classes Only” box so you can see all classes, including those that may be closed.
ASYVC Support Sessions: May 23-26
ASYVC is hosting student-to-student support sessions to help students learn the basics of ctcLink, including browsing available classes, enrolling in courses and making payments. Sessions will be held this week Monday through Thursday, May 23 – 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. each day. Get help in person at the HUB on the Yakima Campus or in Grandview Main on the Grandview Campus or join the support sessions via Zoom.
As FAFSA/WASFA applications begin to be processed for the 2022-23 academic year, you will be able to:
- View your aid status and details.
- Review your Verification status and other necessary forms
- View your Satisfactory Academic Progress standing
Watch your email for updates and be sure to submit your 2022-23 FAFSA/WASFA now so you can hit the ground running when processing begins!