How to Contact Your Advisor
If you have fewer than 30 college-level credits you must meet with your pathway advisor before you can register for Summer or Fall quarter classes.
Below are instructions for how to find out who your advisor is in our new ctcLink system. Please note, that first, you must activate your ctcLink account. When you receive your new ctcLink ID number, be sure to write it down and keep it in a safe place. If you encounter issues with ctcLink account activation or other technical difficulties, please contact the HelpDesk at 509.574.4717.
Finding Your Advisor
1. Log into ctcLink with your ctcLink ID and password.
2. Click on “Student Homepage.”
3. Click on the “Academic Progress” tile.
4. Click on the “Advisors” menu button on the left side of the screen.
5. A list of assigned advisors is displayed. View the advisor’s contact information. If the advisor has an email address, a link to create an email will be available.
These instructions also are available in our online ctcLink tutorials.
If you are still unsure who your advisor is, do not hear from your advisor, or have more questions, please contact the Counseling & Advising Center by phone at 509.574.4956, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advising is not mandatory for students who have more than 30 college-level credits (100 level and above).