PeopleSoft and Legacy State Reporting
PeopleSoft Reporting (PSQuery)
For most users
For folks who may need to create their own queries
Information for Reporting Student Data
For Institutional Effectiveness or other employees reporting on PS student or instructions data, the following Campus Solutions courses are also recommended.
*Enroll in these training sessions online
- CC100 Campus Community (Student Information)
- AS100 Academic Structure
- SR100 Curriculum Management: Course Catalog
- SR101 Curriculum Management: Class Scheduling
- SR105 Credentials Management: Evaluations & Transfer Credit
- SR106 Credentials Management: End of Term & Graduation
- SR107 Special Student Populations
- CC101 Managing 3Cs & Message Center
Click to enroll (Opens new tab.)
- Complete the training registration form by first selecting your college and then verifying your existing Canvas account tied to your email address.
- Select the specific courses in which you want to enroll. Note: courses for employees vary by employee type and function. Refer to the courses listed above.
- When you next log in to Canvas, the training courses you selected will be available under your course list.
- The courses are self-paced. Longer courses allow you to pause at certain points (end of modules) and continue at a later time so you do not need to complete the course all in one sitting.
- Supervisors are provided reports of which employees have completed which courses.
- Review the entire library of ctcLink training courses (links to SBCTC site).