Applied Bachelor’s Students
YVC offers several Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) degrees in the following disciplines:
- Agricultural Sciences (BASAG)
- Business Management (BASM)
- IT Networking – System Administration (BASIT)
- Dental Hygiene (BASDH)
- Teacher Education (BAS-TE)
BAS programs are designed for prospective students who have earned an associates degree or 90 credits or more of college-level courses and need a pathway to an Applied Bachelor’s degree.
Steps to Apply
Bachelor of Applied Science Programs has a selective admissions process that requires two separate applications.
Meet with BAS Advisor First
Prior to completing the application process, it is recommended students meet with the BAS program advisor and/or review the application process and eligibility requirements. Contact Us: 509.834.4522
- Bachelor of Applied Sciences in Agricultural Sciences: BASAG@yvcc.edu
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Business Management: BASM@yvcc.edu
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Dental Hygiene: BASDentalHygiene@yvcc.edu
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Information Technology Networking System Administration: BASIT@yvcc.edu
- Bachelor of Applied Science degree in Teacher Education: BAS-TE@yvcc.edu
- AAS-DH to BAS-DH Bridge Program: Bridge@yvcc.edu
Apply to Yakima Valley College
To begin the application process, you will need to Apply for Admission to get a ctcLink ID (your student ID Number). Once you have completed your application and paid the $30 application fee, you will receive an email confirmation that contains your ctcLink ID and your next enrollment steps. The application fee must be paid before your application will be processed. More information on how to complete your Online Application for Admissions.
Apply for Financial Aid
Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA) online. More funding options can be found on our Financial Aid webpage.
Activate your Online Student Account
Visit the Student Portal and activate your ctcLink Account. Follow these instructions to activate your account.
Apply to the BAS Program
Students must apply to the individual BAS program.
- Bachelor of Applied Sciences in Agricultural Sciences
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Business Management
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Dental Hygiene
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Information Technology Networking – System Administration
- Bachelor of Applied Science degree in Teacher Education
- AAS-DH to BAS-DH Bridge Program
Visit your ctcLink account to register and pay for classes. Pay your tuition and fees through your ctcLink account by the due date. You can find helpful guides on our ctcLink Student Tutorials.
Questions about Academic Resources?
- Visit the Yakima Campus Bookstore! Now that you’ve registered for classes, it is time to buy books. Visit the College Bookstore to locate and purchase your textbooks.
- YVC offers Academic Support including Counseling, Computer Labs, Math Center, Tutoring Center, Writing Center, Speech and Language Center, and Library Services. Disability Support Services, TRIO Support Services, CAMP, MESA, and more are available to assist students.
- Student parking permits are not required on the YVC campuses. A limited amount of free student parking is available in lots H and K on the Yakima campus. All other parking lots in Yakima require the appropriate permit or are Pay-by-Day lots. Grandview parking is free. Please observe reserved parking signs and refrain from parking in front of the post office.
YVC grants college-level credit for some non-traditional learning. One form of non-traditional learning is standardized testing from Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), or College Level Examination Program (CLEP). YVC offers other forms of non-traditional learning. Visit the non-traditional learning page for more information.
Questions? Contact Enrollment Services 509.574.4712 / firstname.lastname@example.org