Applied Bachelor’s Students
YVC offers several Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) degrees in the following disciplines:
- Business Management (BASM)
- IT Networking – System Administration (BASIT)
- Dental Hygiene (BASDH)
- Teacher Education (BAS-TE)
BAS programs are designed for prospective students who have earned an associates degree or 90 credits or more of college level courses and need a pathway to a Applied Bachelor’s degrees.
HOW TO APPLY
FOLLOW THESE STEPS
MEET WITH ADVISOR
Bachelor of Applied Science Programs has a selective admissions process that requires two separate applications.
Prior to completing the application process, it is recommended students meet with the BAS program advisor and/or review the application process and eligibility requirements.
APPLY TO COLLEGE
- Complete the YVC Application.
- Pay the $30 non-refundable application fee. Application is waived if you have been a student in the last twelve months.
APPLY FOR FAFSA/WASFA
APPLY TO THE BAS PROGRAM
Every student must apply to the individual BAS program.
Our Bachelor’s of Applied Science programs: