About BAS-DH Bridge Program
The BASDH Bridge Program provides a shortened pathway for previous AAS-Dental Hygiene graduates to earn a Bachelors of Applied Science in Dental Hygiene. Dependent upon the student’s transcript evaluation, program candidates may need to complete some coursework to earn the BAS credential
- Upper division non-traditional learning credits are awarded for prior learning demonstrated by successful completion of the Dental Hygiene National Board Examination.
- Transfer students must satisfy a 30 credit YVC residency requirement. A combination of upper and lower division credits may be utilized to meet this requirement.
- Upon acceptance to the program, an individual learning plan will be created for each BASDH Bridge Program applicant based on individual transcript evaluation.
- Time to degree completion is dependent upon each student’s individual learning plan.
Applications must be received no later than the dates listed below for possible enrollment in the desired quarter.
- Summer Quarter: Last Friday in March
- Fall Quarter: First Friday in August
- Winter Quarter: Last Friday in November
- Spring Quarter: Last Friday in February