When you’ve earned 60 college credits, you can save yourself time and money by checking with an advisor as soon as you can.
- Do all of your completed classes count toward your degree?
- Have you taken all the classes necessary for the next step in your education?
- Is there a class you could take that would get you into your major at your transfer university?
- Could you use help filling out your graduation application?
- Do you know how to transfer to a 4-year institution?
- Do you know about 4-year degrees at YVC?
If you have any of these questions or others, a YVC advisor can help you get answers.
How do you find your YVC advisor?
- Find your advisor on the Student Portal. Click on My Registration Time, then enter your SID and PIN.
- You can find advisors by going to the Counseling and Advising Center.
- You can ask one of your instructors if they are a faculty advisor.
A 60 college credit check-up may save you time to complete your degree and money so do yourself right by meeting with an advisor.