The Student Residence Center (SRC) provides a safe living community for students. Residence halls are located on campus. The SRC has features that meet your needs and will enhance your college experience!
Apply for admission to YVC
To be eligible to live in the SRC, you must maintain at least seven college credits during the academic year and at least five college credits during the summer in an SRC approved program of study. You may be asked periodically to show proof of college attendance. Failure to maintain the minimum college credits may result in dismissal from the residence hall. Any exceptions must be approved by the Director of Auxiliary Services in advance.
Fill out the housing application
The file will contain the following documents we need from you:
- Immunization & Health Requirements
- Housing Contract
- Drug-Free / Alcohol-Free Agreement & Financial Obligation Agreement
- Release of Information (Optional)
Include your Housing deposit
- Your application is not considered complete until you submit a $350 housing deposit.
- Housing deposits must be mailed or paid in-person at the Cashier’s Office.
- Address to mail deposits: Yakima Valley College, Attention: Cashier’s Office, P.O. Box 22520, Yakima, WA 98907 (Mailed deposits must be paid by check or money order)
- Please note: Non-YVC applicants will be assigned a student ID # following receipt of required documents. Please wait for assigned SID before sending in your deposit.
- Housing Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis as space permits.
Submit your forms
Please submit the completed and signed forms (please sign in ink) application forms together in one of the following ways:
- E-mail to email@example.com
- Mail (Forms only, deposits are sent to cashier): YVC-Student Residence Center (SRC), 1113 South 14th Avenue, Yakima, Washington 98902
- Fax (Forms only, deposits are sent to cashier): 509.574.4747
- In-Person (Forms only, deposits are sent to cashier): YVC-Student Residence Center (SRC), 1113 South 14th Avenue, Yakima, Washington 98902
- Residence staff will contact you confirming your room reservation and to share information on your move in dates.