What to Bring
The following items are examples of things you might bring.
- Bed linens, including regular twin bed sheets, blanket, pillow and bedspread
- Toiletries, bathroom supplies, bath towels
- Laundry supplies, detergent, fabric softener, hamper, basket
- Clothing (for both warm and cool weather) and clothes hangers, walking shoes
- Alarm clock
- School supplies
- Personal computer
- Surge protector
- Cooking and eating utensils
- Decorations such as posters, plants, and pictures of friends and family, pets, etc.
- Personal items to help make your new home comfortable, cozy, and yours!
Electronics & Appliances
(All appliances & electronics must be UL certified)
- Entertainment electronics (stereo, television, video games, DVD player, etc.)
- Refrigerator (3 cubic feet or smaller)
- Iron and ironing board
- Personal size microwave
Things you may not bring
- Kitchenette appliances with exposed heating elements/coils/burners. These include open-coiled toasters, toaster ovens, grills, surface cooker/grills (i.e. “George Foreman Grill”), hot plates, deep fryers, electric skillets, halogen lamps, etc.
- Candles, incense or anything with a flame. Smoking and vaping are not permitted in the hall.
- Alcohol or empty alcohol containers, illegal drugs.
- Fireworks or weapons, including large knives (defined as more than 4 inches from tip of blade to handle), guns, ammo, or explosives.