New residents often wonder what they should bring with them to the Residence Center. While the rooms have space for you to live comfortably, it is important to bear in mind you may be sharing a living space and should be prepared to leave things behind.
The following items are examples of things you might bring.
- Bed linens, including regular twin bed sheets, blanket, pillow and bedspread
- Toiletries, bathroom supplies, bath towels
- Laundry supplies, detergent, fabric softener, hamper, basket
- Clothing (for both warm and cool weather) and clothes hangers, walking shoes
- Alarm clock
- School supplies
- Personal computer
- Surge protector
- Cooking and eating utensils
- Decorations such as posters, plants, and pictures of friends and family, pets, etc.
- Personal items to help make your new home comfortable, cozy, and yours!