During COVID-19 campus closure, the YVC Nursing Department will be offering the TEAS exam online with a select number of dates and times. Applicants may also take the TEAS exam directly through ATI by visiting www.atitesting.com/TEAS/teas-at-ati
To test at YVC, applicants must contact the Nursing department, at email@example.com, to request a test date and time, a minimum of 5 days prior to the desired test date. Please put “TEAS Request-your last name” in the subject line of your email.
TEAS Test Opportunities
Dry Run using Proctorio– this is for any applicant who has not taken a TEAS exam in the last year.
TEAS through YVC requirements:
Dry Run Dates:
8 AM start time
July 12, 26
12 Noon start time
August: 16, 17, 18 19
8 AM start time:
July: 13, 29
12 Noon start time:
August: 17, 26, 31
Testers are required to log in 10 minutes prior to test start time. Testers who attempt to sign in late, without notifying the nursing program of any issues, will not be allowed to test and will have to try for a later date.
TEAS and Dry Run through ATI
Applicants are now able to take the TEAS test, and dry run if applicable, through ATI.
Testing at ATI
Requirements for Online Testing
- Google Chrome: Install Google Chrome on your device. (You will not be able to take the proctored assessment with any other browser.)
- Identification: Have a school or government-issued ID card available.
- Room Scan: Find a well-lit space and be ready for a room scan prior to the assessment.
- Paper: One piece of blank paper may be used during the assessment. Please destroy the paper upon completion of the exam
- Microphone: Any microphone, either internal or external.
- Webcam: 320×240 VGA resolution (minimum) internal or external.
- Computer: Desktop or laptop computer (No iPads, tablets, or phones are to be used) with the ability to download Google Chrome.
- Time: The test can take up to four hours.
- Calculators: Students may not use calculators.
- Scores: Scores will be available to students immediately following the test.
Cost and Payment Information
At YVC, the TEAS exam will cost the student $75.00* and is paid directly to ATI at the time of the exam with a debit or credit card. (*Subject to change)
Number of attempts allowed
The Nursing Department has removed the limitation to the number of attempts allowed on the TEAS test. However, applicants should be advised that the nursing department would only use the results for the last test taken.