Who needs to apply?

You need to complete an application to YVC if: You have never been a student at YVC You haven't attended YVC for a year or more (if you missed both Fall and Spring quarter.) You are attending are a high school student and wanting to take college classes. You are transferring from another college You [...]


I received a different placement from another school’s placement tests. Can I use that placement instead of the placement YVC recommends?

YVC will accept a placement from another Washington State Community or Technical College. Students that qualify for placement test reciprocity should complete the Placement Reciprocity Request Form. The form should be submitted to the Registration and Records Office once the official scores from the previous Washington State Community or Technical College have been received by [...]


What does my residency status mean?

Resident – you are classified as a resident for tuition paying purposes. Non-resident (Non-res) w/waiver – you are classified as a non-resident. A portion of the non-resident tuition has been waived and you will pay a reduced rate of the non-resident tuition (must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident). Non-resident – you are classified [...]


How can I change my residency status?

• Submit the Residency Questionnaire and all required documentation to the Admissions Office in the Deccio building. • You must apply to change residency status before the 30th calendar day of the quarter. • Applications received after the 30th day will be considered for the following quarter.


What is my PIN?

Your PIN is a six digit personal identification number or password. At first, your PIN is your date of birth. If you were born in the months of January to September, your PIN is a MDDYY format. For example, if your date of birth was February 25, 1995, your PIN would be 22595. If you were born [...]

Go to Top