Artifex Wine Co. invites enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals who want to fully immerse themselves in harvest to join our 2023 Harvest team as a Cellar Intern.
At Artifex, the leading custom crush winery in the Walla Walla Valley, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional grape to bottle service for some of Washington’s best winemakers. Because of our diverse range of client wineries, a cellar internship here will immerse you in a myriad of approaches to wine production ranging from boutique winemaking practices to large-scale production.
If you are someone who thrives on intensity, loves weird inside jokes and wants to jump head first into the world of wine, look no further. Artifex has it all!
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and safety protocol
- Maintain our sanitation standards for tanks, vessels, equipment and facility
- Press Operations
- Crush pad operations
- Barrel work
- Detailed wine movements
- Support a healthy and inclusive work environment
- Work long hours on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate forethought and work efficiently
- Previous cellar experience or education in Enology preferred but not necessary
- Previous forklift experience preferred but not necessary
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
Full-time availability required from early September to early November, 2023. ** Job duration is dependent on vintage. **
Pay: $16-$18 per hour, commensurate with experience
Email résumé and cover letter to email@example.com.
Other harvest positions are also available. Inquire within. Learn more at www.artifexwineco.com.