YVC does not evaluate students for disability. The student must provide documentation, which should be available from wherever your disability was diagnosed; your doctor, counselor, HS, etc.
If you have not been diagnosed with a disability, but believe you have one, you may want to meet with a qualified professional to have them assess whether you do have a disability. Sometimes agencies such as Department of Vocational Rehabilitation or Central Washington Comprehensive Mental Health can facilitate this process.