Welcome to YVC!
Want to find out more about our academic programs? Looking for hands-on help with the admissions process? Learn more about upcoming admissions events at Yakima Valley College!
Express Enrollment Days
Get ready to start your degree or certificate in Fall 2023 — get hands-on assistance completing the application process, starting an application for student aid, taking placement tests and exploring academic pathways with an advisor! No appointment is needed to participate in our Express Enrollment Days.
Express Enrollment Days – Yakima Campus (South 16th Ave and Nob Hill Blvd)
- June 22 — 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Deccio Higher Education Center (Building #8)
- July 20 — 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Deccio Higher Education Center (Building #8)
- August 3 — 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Deccio Higher Education Center (Building #8)
Express Enrollment Days – Grandview Campus (500 W. Main Street)
- June 21 — 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Grandview Main (Building #56)
- July 19 — 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Grandview Main (Building #56)
- August 2 — 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Grandview Main (Building #56)
If you need to complete both your application for admission and an application for financial aid, please make sure to arrive by 5 p.m. Please plan to pay YVC’s $30 application fee via credit/debit card.
Unable to Attend any Express Enrollment Day Sessions?
In addition to Express Enrollment Days, anyone interested in beginning studies at YVC can contact the college’s Admissions Office for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509.574.4712.
New students seeking a degree or certificate must complete their application online and pay the application fee for Fall Quarter 2023 admission by August 8.
Bachelor of Applied Science Information Sessions – Aug. 9
Learn more about YVC’s Bachelor of Applied Science programs in Agricultural Science, Business Management, IT Network – System Administration and Teacher Education during our upcoming information sessions.
- August 9 – 5 p.m., Join online via Zoom
Our BAS programs are designed for individuals who have earned their associate’s degree or 90+ college-level credits and are looking for an affordable pathway to complete their applied bachelor’s degree.