Information Table Request

YVC allows outside entities to request to have a table setup inside of the Hopf Student Union Building on the Yakima Campus or inside the Activity Center on the Grandview Campus for the purpose of communicating with students in areas that relate to our college mission.

If your program or organization would like to have a table in either of the locations, please fill out this form. For additional information contact the Student Life Office at 509.574.4775 in Yakima or Grandview Campus at 509.882.7008.

You will be contacted by Student Life staff once your form is reviewed and approved.