Learn Financial Skills with CashCourse
What do you need to know about managing money?
Visit CashCourse to learn more about finances and college.
Create your profile in 3 easy steps
Click on the Register Now in the Student section.
Enter your name, state, school, email, and password
CashCourse is a free online financial education resource designed specifically for college and university students. The program takes a whole-life approach to personal finance, with resources divided into six main areas of learning:
- Earn: Estimate financial effects of current and future employment.
- Save and Invest: Grow personal assets to build savings and financial security.
- Protect: Protect financial resources, personal property and identity.
- Spend: Manage cash flow to meet financial goals and navigate financial obstacles.
- Borrow: Control personal credit and debt.
- Pay for Education: Create and implement a strategy for funding higher education.