Worker Retraining is a state-funded program designed to help eligible individuals update their job skills and return to employment.
What services does Worker Retraining provide?
- Payment of tuition and fees
- Assistance with the Employment Security Commissioner Approved Training (CAT) /Training Benefits (TB) application (permission to attend school while collecting your unemployment)
- Educational advising and planning
- Assistance in locating additional funding for training
- Priority registration
- Liaison to other agencies, programs and funding
YVC’s Worker Retraining offers training for a wide range of professional-technical certificates and degrees within the Workforce Education Division.
Please Note: Funding for qualified Worker Retraining students is contingent upon availability of Worker Retraining funds.