YVC allows outside entities to request to have a table set up inside of the Hopf Student Union Building on the Yakima Campus or the Activity Center on the Grandview Campus for the purpose of communicating with students in areas that relate to our college mission.
If your program or organization would like to have a table in either of the locations, please fill out this form. For additional information contact the Student Life Office at 509.574.4775 in Yakima or Grandview Campus at 509.882.7009.
As an individual or group, you may:
- Discuss topics or issues with those interested in your cause that relate to the college mission.
- Set up displays or tables to facilitate your communication.
- Share your beliefs or views with others.
- Hand out leaflets or flyers to individuals who are interested in your information.
- As an individual or group, you may not:
- Block pedestrian traffic flow, or interrupt college operations.
- Present your cause in a manner that disrupts the educational process.
- Engage in physical contact or intimidating behavior towards others.
- Solicit donations for your cause.
- Approach people to hand out flyers
Table Request Form: We are not accepting requests at this time.