What do I have to do to be able to log into the Portal?
- You need to apply for financial aid through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid process.
- I have not applied for financial aid through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid process. Where can I do that? You can apply on the Financial Aid section of the Student ctcLink.
Click here for more information on logging into the ctcLink.
What will I see in the Portal?
- The Financial Aid Portal will give you access to a list of missing requirements, your awards, forms and any special messages from the Financial Aid office.
- You can find any special messages from the Financial Aid office in the Additional Information section.
- You may be able to upload documents, in .pdf, .doc, or .jpeg format to your financial aid file.
- If your awards are in an offered status, you may have the option to accept or reject those awards. (Note: not every community or technical college in Washington State will allow you to upload documents or accept or decline awards. If your college does, there will be prompts in each section.)
Financial Aid Portal Login
Login to your ctclink account and select the Financial Aid section.
Click here for ctcLink activation assistance.