No, you do not need to attend full time to receive grants, loans or work study. However every student’s eligibility is different so students with an EFC of approximately 3501 or higher may not receive grant aid if they enroll less than full time. Check with the Financial Aid Office if you want to enroll less than full time and you have an EFC equal to or greater than 3501.