View your current financial aid details
- Log in to your Financial Aid Portal using:
- Username: your full Social Security Number or ITIN or WASFA ID
- Password: your Date of birth in MM/DD/YY format. For example, January 1, 2002 = 010102
- View your eligible aid and accept or decline offered aid – OR –
- View any “Information We Need From You” to complete your application for aid.
Also note, all financial aid disbursements will continue to be released via Bank Mobile and no changes or updates are required as a result of ctcLink. If you do need to update your deposit preference, log into your Bank Mobile account.
- In the future, when 2022-23 FAFSA/WASFA applications begin to be processed, you will be able to view and take these actions in ctcLink:
- View your aid status and details.
- Accept and decline offered aid
- View your Satisfactory Academic Progress standing
- View and complete loan counseling.
Watch for updates in the new year and be sure to submit your 2022-23 FAFSA/WASFA!