Managers need to approve timesheets (aka payable time) for their classified, hourly, and student employees. Hourly and student employees are only paid for time reported through ctcLink and that their manager approves.
|Pay Period||Normal Pay Date||Timesheet Deadline|
|1st to 15th of month||25th day of month||15th day of month|
|16th to end of month||10th day of month||30th day of month|
- Timesheets for a pay period can be submitted and approved multiple times if changes need to be made.
- HR encourages hourly and student employees to submit their time worked each day. Managers can approve time as it is submitted or weekly, and do not need to wait until the end of the pay period to approve.
Step-by-Step Directions (link opens new tab)
- How to Approve Payable Time as a Manager/Supervisor (Courtesy Skagit Valley College)
- How to Assign Work Schedules as a Manager/Supervisor (Courtesy Skagit Valley College)
Please remember that the time and leave system runs nightly at 3:00 a.m, so you will not see changes for timesheets and absence requests until the next day. On the last business day of the pay period, the time and leave process is run at 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., and 4:00 p.m. A notification will be sent to your Manager self-service when the timecard is ready to approve.
Related Training Courses – Enroll here
- MS100 HCM Manager Self-Service