One exciting feature of ctcLink is an app you can use on your mobile devices. Search the app store (iPhone) or play store (Android) on your mobile device for “ctcLink” to download and install this free app today. After you activate your ctcLink account, you’ll be able to access ctcLink directly through your mobile device using this app.
Note: You must activate your ctcLink account before using the mobile app or its web-based version.
- On your mobile device, proceed to the App Store (iOS)/Play Store (Android)
- Search for, ‘ctcLink’
- Locate the ctcLink app from the search results. Note: The app publisher is WA SBCTC or WA State Board for Community and Technical Colleges
- Install the app
- Once installed, open the app and choose whether or not you want to allow notifications
- Review the Terms and Conditions. Scroll to the bottom and select Agree
- The list of Institutions will appear. Locate and select Yakima Valley College (you may use the search bar to lookup Yakima Valley College)
- Once Yakima Valley College is selected, you will be brought to the Yakima Valley College ctcLink Homepage. Here, you can access the following:
- Student Portal
- Class Registration
- Tuition Payment
- And more!