To purchase an item, you must complete the following steps:
- One: Create Purchase Requisition. Enter the requisition into ctcLink and attach your supporting documents (quotes, W-9 form from the vendor, etc.).
- Step-by-Step Directions (link opens new tab) Create a Requisition
- Two: Budget Manager needs to approve the Requisition. Budget Managers need to monitor and review their “approvals” daily in ctcLink.
- Three: The Business Office Purchasing Department will turn the approved Requisition into a Purchase Order (PO).
- Four: Once the goods are received, the PO is turned into an electronic Voucher for the Accounts Payable team to pay the vendor.
Related Training Courses – Enroll here
- PU100 Purchasing: Requisitions
- PU101 Purchasing: Purchase Orders
- PU102 Purchasing: Receipts and Maintenance
- PU103 Purchasing: P-Card