Associate Degree Earns High School Diploma

By earning an associate degree at Yakima Valley College (YVC) – Associate of Arts (AA), Associate of Science (AS) or Associate of Applied Science (AAS) – you can also request your high school diploma through YVC.  You will only need to complete the associate degree requirements.


  • Be 21 years of age or older OR a current or former Running Start student
  • Complete an associate degree (AA, AS or AAS degree)

For more information please contact for more information.