$16- $18/ hour
- 10 days PTO grant plus sick time accrual
- Retirement matching
- Kicking it with the best team in the biz
Two Mountain Winery is a family-owned and operated winery and vineyard located in the heart of the Rattlesnake Hills AVA. We have been operating as winegrowers for over two decades, taking care to always remember our roots but continuing to look to the future in every grape we grow and each wine we produce.
We are searching for a motivated, hardworking, and curious personality with a growth-mindset to join our production team and become part of the Two Mountain family.
For this role, individuals should have a great work ethic, a passion to learn, and a good head on their shoulders. Although it is preferred to have experience in the wine industry, it’s not a hard requirement.
Instead, we are searching for someone who has the drive to continue to develop their skillset and comes with a curiosity to always be willing to ask questions, who stays focused and efficient under minimal supervision, and who can operate with the understanding of not only the “how”, but also the “why” behind our goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
As a member of the production team, candidates will be required to effectively perform the various functions of an operating wine cellar to uphold the quality and integrity of the brand. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Cleaning and sanitization of all wine equipment
- Operating under harvest hours during the crush season
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- 21 years of age or older
- Years of Experience: 3 or more years’ previous cellar experience (preferred)
- Must be able to accurately carry out written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to read and understand English.
- Must be responsible and work well with others.
- Must be respectful towards other team members and customers.
- Ability to operate various pieces of equipment including a pallet jack and forklift.
- Must be able to walk, stoop and bend repeatedly.
- Must be able to perform regular strenuous physical work.
- Must be able to work on ladders.
- Must be able to repetitively lift and carry up to 60 pounds.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including long hours, overtime, and various shifts during harvest.
Success Factors and Other Competencies:
- Having a growth-mindset
- A passion for wines and the winemaking process from vineyard to bottle
- Willingness to ask questions and desire to always learn
- Creative thinking
- Flexibility in daily operations
- Ability to operate a forklift (preferred)
- Ability to take ownership of responsibilities
- High attention to detail
- Ability to think critically and prioritize tasks on a daily, weekly, and monthly timeframe
- Works well with others in a busy environment
- Maintain composure under stressful, high-pressure conditions
- Be able to give and receive constructive criticism and feedback
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org