Skip to content
Nursing Program Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs)
- Provide safe, quality, evidence-based, client-centered nursing care in a variety of healthcare settings to diverse client populations across the lifespan.
- Engage in clinical reasoning to make client-centered care decisions and to function within the complex healthcare environment.
- Integrate quality improvement processes that improve client care.
- Collaborate as part of the inter-professional team, the client, and the client’s support persons.
- Participate in information management principles, techniques, systems, and client care technology that communicate, manage knowledge, and mitigate error and support decision-making.
- Adhere to management, legal, and ethical guidelines in practice as a professional practical nurse.