​​​​​​​Room Request

Yakima Campus
Grandview Campus

Thank you for your interest in reserving space at Yakima Valley ​College.

YVC allows outside entities to request use of college facilities on both the Yakima and Grandview campuses in accordance with policy 3.02 Facilities Use. Any use of campus facilities must be coordinated and approved by the designated Facilities Scheduler consistent with the terms and conditions of this policy.

Room use requests must be submitted for approval a minimum of 10 working days in advance of the event date. If you would like to request room usage, please fill out this form. For additional information on room requests contact Stefanie Menard (Yakima Campus) at 509.574.4646 or Julie Gabriel​ (Grandview Campus) at 509.882.7009.​

Thank you for your interest in visiting our campuses. Please review the Washington Administrative Code WAC 132P-142 if you are interested in using Yakima Valley College (YVC) facilities for First Amendment Activities.

Please read the YVC guidelines and ​complete the First Amendment Activities Form below.  Submitting the form does not signify approval of your activity.​ We will contact you concerning your request.