How to Request a Testing Appointment
1. Send a test request:
- Your test request must be in ONE EMAIL with your instructor’s email address (example firstname.lastname@example.org) and cc email@example.com. Your email should be formatted in the following way:
Subject: Test Request
Body of Email: Please include the following information:
- Date of test
- Time you are requesting to take the test
- Instructor name
- Course name (ie English 102)
2. IMPORTANT: Your appointment is NOT SCHEDULED until you receive this confirmation email from DSS@yvcc.edu
Exam start times must fall between: 8:00-10:00am or 12:45-3:00pm
- Must I schedule my testing appointment at the same time as my class?
- Yes, it best to schedule to take you test/exam at the same time as class if possible. You might want to ask your instructor if it’s possible to take it at a different time.
- How late can I schedule my appointment?
- You must schedule 24hrs in advance. Your test request must be emailed before 2pm.