Washington State Official Flagger Certification Training & Recertification
The next Flagger Training will be September 19, 2014 in Grandview.
Call firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to get an informational brochure. Email:
This is a premier flagger training course offered in the State of Washington. It is offered by Evergreen Safety Council-certified instructors through Yakima Valley Community College.
- This program is approved by the Washington State Traffic Control Oversight Committee (membership includes the WSDOT, Labor and Industries, State Board of Technical and Community Colleges, Employer and Employee representatives, Utility Companies, Association of Cities and Counties, Flagging Instructor and TCS Providers).
- Certified instructors are authorized to issue the Washington State Flagger Certification card, recognized in Washington, Oregon and Idaho.
- Flaggers working on WSDOT construction projects are required to have the Washington State Flagger Certification card, which is approved for distribution through this program.
- This program meets Department of Labor & Industries requirements for WAC 296-155-305, "Flagger Training Requirements" for Washington state.
- Our one-day (6-hour) training for men and women includes:
A Handbook/Study Guide
A WA State Certification Exam (must receive at least an 80% to receive certification)
Certification card for those who successfully complete the course, (valid for 3 years in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho)
Requirements for the program are:
How to enroll:
To register for one of these trainings go to the Registration Desk in theDeccio Higher Education Building. Pick up, fill out and turn in a YVCC Registration form. Also pick up a Flagger Training brochure with the class room location information. Next pay the Cashier $45 dollars and bring your reciept to class on the specific date of your registered class.
For more information and to have a Flagger Training Brochure mailed to you,
If you would like more information about the next Flagger Training please leave a contact email or phone number:
Contact Linea Jimenez: email@example.com