Sign In

Pathways to a High School Diploma

Before age 21

Access the local school district or online public schools to gain high school diploma.

Current or former Running Start students who complete their Associates degree at a Washington state community or technical college may request a high school diploma issued through the college.

After age 21

Complete the GED exam and obtain your GED.


Enroll at a community or technical college in Washington state, complete an Associates degree, request a high school diploma issued through the community or technical college.

Yakima Campus

S.16th Ave & Nob Hill Blvd.
Yakima, WA 98902

Grandview Campus

500 West Main Street
Grandview, WA 98930-1284


Para más información
Yakima: 509.574.4601
Grandview: 509.882.7000

We're available


Mailing Address P.O. Box 22520 Yakima, WA 98907-2520
© 2015 Yakima Valley Community College | All rights reserved.