1. Apply-for Admission & Financial Aid:
- If not already admitted to YVC, a completed application for admission to the college must be submitted.
- Complete your FAFSA on-line at fafsa.gov
2. Assess Your Skills: Take a PLACEMENT Exam or receive PLACEMENT through transfer courses or other means. PLACEMENT exams are approximately 2-1/2 hours in length, test for readiness, and assist in placement in English and Mathematics classes. The cost is $20.00, and a photo ID and your social security number is required. More information and dates/times/locations can be obtained by contacting the Counseling Center at (509) 574-4956.
3. Connect-With your Advisor:
- Review your PLACEMENT scores with your advisor, explore career pathways, select your program of study.
- Create an educational plan personalized to your needs.
- Meet with your advisor each quarter to receive registration information and other important information related to achieving your goals.
4. Register: Register for classes in person or on-line at: http://www.yvcc.edu/registration/Pages/default.aspx . Pay tuition and fees, purchase your books, and . . . Get Started! For more information about Allied Health programs at Yakima Valley College, contact: Program asst.,(509) 574-4913 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org