​ Student Off Campus Proctor Request 

Some classes will require proctored exams. If you are a student outside of the YVC district you may request an off-campus proctor. The form at the bottom of this page must be filled out and sent to Jacqueline Staley at least two weeks prior to your first exam or test. If you do not give this amount of time for processing your request there is no guarantee your request will be processed in time for your first test or exam.
The proctor you select will be contacted and must meet the requirements for the college's testing policy. Acceptable proctors are public libraries, other college or university testing labs, or private tutoring centers. In some cases school district faculty can be approved. Proctors cannot be anyone closely related to you in any capacity, either friend or family.
Students within the YVCC district, Yakima to Grandview must use the YVCC testing labs to take proctored exams. Below is the YVCC testing labs schedules for both Yakima and Grandview Campuses:

Fill the form completely and have your prospective proctor then sign the form. The form must then be returned either by scanning it into your computer and sending via email or use the Fax number on the form. You may mail the form but this could cause delays in processing. Please read the form carefully and follow all directions to avoid delays in your ability to take your test on time.

Student Off Campus Proctor Request Form