Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Applied Science in Business Management Program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective written and oral communications in all major areas of business.
- Understand the theory and practice of management.
- Analyze and interpret data for making decisions.
- Characterize effective leadership and its role in the business environment.
- Recognize the role of entrepreneurship in the development of innovation.
- Integrate new and developing information technologies.
- Discuss the legal environment and ethical considerations faced by managers.
- Examine the business environment and formulate strategies, policies, and procedures.