While admission into the BAS in Business Management Program is competitive, all interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must have one of the following:
- Hold an associate's degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- If you have completed 90 or more college level credits without a degree please contact BAS Student Services to determine eligibility at
Priority consideration will be given to students who have completed:
- English 101- English Composition (5 credits).
- Quantitative / symbolic reasoning course (5 credits)
- Humanities course (5 credits)
- Natural science courses, and if you don't already have a lab science, one of these must be a lab science (10 credits).
- Additional general education courses that fall into Communication, Quantitative, Humanities, Social Science or Natural Science (10 credits).
- A minimum grade point average of "C" (2.0) must be achieved in the above courses.