What is expected of students who participate in the program?
The purpose of SSS is to increase retention, graduation, and transfer rates of the program’s participants. Your commitment to the program is a vital part of your success in fulfilling your education goals and the goals which have been set for the program. Each participant is required to meet the following expectations while enrolled in SSS:
- Meet with your counselor at least three (3) times each quarter.
- Attend classes, tutorial sessions, and workshops that may be recommended by your counselor.
- Maintain at least a 2.5 grade point average while completing 12 credits per quarter.
- Contact your counselor if you need to add or drop a class to your schedule so your financial aid is not jeopardized.
- Complete an exit interview with your counselor should you decided to leave the program.