Ed2go, an online learning company, offers noncredit learning opportunities in conjunction with YVCC.
These training opportunities are entirely online and cover a wide range of courses.
For more information on courses and enrollment, visit www.ed2go.com/yvcc.
- Courses are noncredit and online only on many subjects, including workplace skills.
- Classes start every month and continue for approximately six weeks. Lessons usually take an average of two hours to complete.
- Access lessons twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week with Internet access.
- Registration and payment for Ed2Go is online only.
- The cost is usually about $95.00.
Note: The YVCC Registration Office does not have information on courses, pricing, or payment methods for Ed2go.